1) EASY: There isn't much traffic in Alaska
2) MEDIUM: One way a company can raise money is by issuing shares.
3) DIFFICULT: The game was very boring and the time went by very slowly.
4) VERY DIFFICULT (IMPOSSIBLE?): Can you name 6 different types of nuts in English (eg peanut / pistacchio / ... ) : almond, chestnut, hazlenut, walnut, pine-nut, cashew, pecan.
1) EASY: He left work yesterday at 6 o´clock
2) MEDIUM: If he had finished at 5h30 he would have got / would've got home in time to watch the film.
3) DIFFICULT: He should have set off earlier. *
to "set off" = very common phrasal verb. It means to start a journey.
When we heard he was ill we set off straight away to see him
They set off before dawn
4) VERY DIFFICULT (IMPOSSIBLE?): A person who deliberately sets fire to property = an arsonist
Example sentence: A convicted arsonist set fire to a top security hospital last night.